Here’s a handy list of all the posts on this blog with social media as the topic.
I’ve also listed some recommended reading posts in the Social Media section of the Interesting Articles for Translators & Interpreters page.
- Endorsements … who’d ‘ave ’em? on LinkedIn endorsements (Validaciones: ¿Un mal necesario?)
- Why you might regret not being on Facebook
- Some Quick Online Presence Tips
- Adverts on Translation Blogs – Survey Results
- LinkedIn Pointers – Part One: Photos and Headlines
- LinkedIn Pointers – Part Two: Connecting and Netiquette
- LinkedIn Pointers – Part Three: The “Meaty” Sections
- LinkedIn Pointers – Part Four: The Other Profile Sections
- LinkedIn Pointers – Part Five: Groups
- Everything (!) you’ve always wanted to know about Twitter
- 4 Reasons Why Every Translator Should Blog by Hanna Sles
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Blog
- Translation and Interpreting Blog Survey
- Blogging is Not Dead – Translation & Interpreting Blog Survey Results (Part 1)
- To Blog or Not to Blog – Translation & Interpreting Blog Survey Results (Part 2)
- What Readers Want – Translation & Interpreting Blog Survey Results (Part 3)
- The Challenges of Regular Posting – Translation & Interpreting Blog Survey Results (Part 4)
- Fancy a Chat?
- Let’s Get Chatting!
- The Group Translation Chats Story
- How Twitter Punished Me for Getting Hacked
Image by Kevin King(Chandana Perera) from Pixabay
One thought on “Social Media”